Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I want to grow a library.

Please click the arrow to listen to a message.


Get a Voki now!


My name is Santiago López and I am eight years old and my teachers are Mrs. Merrill DeGraff and Mrs. Mary Lau. As part of third grade we are doing Peace Projects. I want to help others and help myself by learning and do something to help my neighborhood.

My idea is to grow a library for my school and help other kids do it too at their schools. My mom and Dad are going to help me with this blog and the project and I will need my friends too. I will need the help of great writers and artists who make books because they have good ideas and love books too like me.

That is why I started this blog and I hope it works!

If you want to see my other blog where I keep some drawings you can click right here:
http://santiagorlopez.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment