Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My poster

Growing a library is as important as growing a garden. There is no limit to the harvest. After you finish a book, you are always something new, something more than what you were before.

-Pam Muñoz Ryan/children's book author




I drew this poster to let other people know about growing a library for our school.

I think books are really special just like the kids at my school.

Imagine if we could put the two together. Great things would happen. I am going to need help but I just know we can grow a library.


I've got some really BIG NEWS! My friend Pierre Cozic is going to do this Peace Project with me! He told me yesterday and I'm happy because he is a great writer and I need him. His dad is a writer too. I like to draw and my dad is an artist who makes children's books. This is going to be fun and Pierre is really smart so he can help me get this going.

No comments:

Post a Comment